There are two ways to program your new Karma Controller: use our one-click installer or do it manually.
The Easy Way
- Download the one-click installer for Mac, Linux, or Windows here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/digistump/files/KarmaController/
- Open it up. Plug in the controller. Done.
The (Not Really) Hard Way
- Download the Karma Controller code and install the DigiSpark Arduino IDE.
- Open the Karma Controller code file and click the “Upload” button. Within 30 seconds, plug in Karma Controller using a USB extension cable.
- Your Karma Controller is done! Prepare to Reddit like a sir. Make sure you have Reddit Enhancement Suite set up on your browser, then visit the Karma Controller post and test out that Upvote button!
- Finally, make sure you sign up to get news about software updates and other cool things (like cases! – coming soon)